No products in the cart.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Winix America’s manufacturer Warranty is covered through products sold on our website and through authorized dealers and retailers.
The limited Warranty will be honored under the following circumstances:
- If purchased through an authorized dealer or retailer.
- Purchase date is within the warranty period (see list for warranties on specific model numbers below).
- The unit has been confirmed defective after troubleshooting with the Winix America Customer Service team.
- The unit has been operated based on the user manual instructions.
- Proper Winix Filters have been used in the unit and have been changed according to the longevity or filter reset light on the display panel.
The limited Warranty will be voided if:
- Non-Winix Brand filters are used in the unit.
- One has tried to manipulate or make unauthorized technical changes to the unit.
- Physical damage has been done to the unit to where it doesn’t function properly.
- The unit has been used outside of North America’s voltage capacity outlets.
Filters are not covered under the standard warranty. For any damaged filters or concerns with efficiencies, please contact our customer service department between 8am-5pm CST at 847-551-9900 or email us at email@example.com.
Below are the steps for claiming your Warranty:
- Login to your account at winixamerica.com. If you don’t have an account yet, click “Product Registration” on the top right and register with an email address and password.
- Register by clicking “Product Registration” on the left side and fill out the form. If you prefer not to register your product, you can send your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your model number and issue via email or over the phone.
- Submit a warranty request form by clicking on “Request WRA” which you’ll find on the left (you will need to upload your receipt).
- Once the proof of purchase has been sent through the Request WRA form or through email, we will get back to you with a WRA number.
- When preparing your unit to ship, place all remotes, filters, user manuals, and packaging fillers back in the box. We will need all filters and parts back with the unit.
- Print out the email with the WRA number and place it in the box. Please also write the WRA number in big bold letters on the box.
- Send the unit back to us at this address below (Shipping costs for sending product back to Winix will be the owner’s responsibility).
- Once your packaging has shipped, please send the tracking number to email@example.com.
- When we receive the unit back here, our engineer will inspect it.
- If the unit is defective, we’ll send you a brand new unit. If the unit is not faulty, we’ll send the unit back to you and fix any necessary parts.
Winix America Inc.
220 North Fairway Drive,
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
* We encourage returns to be sent via USPS in order to process them through our receiving department quickly.
- Shipping costs for sending the unit to Winix America is handled by the owner of the unit.
- Winix America will handle shipping back to the owner of the unit, whether their unit has been fixed or they are receiving a brand new unit.
We don’t have extended Warranties through Winix America. Depending on the purchase location, some retailers and dealers may offer extended Warranties.
|1 YEAR LIMITED||2 YEAR LIMITED||3 YEAR LIMITED||5 YEAR LIMITED|
Winix America’s return policy for all orders through www.winixamerica.com is 30 days from the date of purchase. If a product you purchased was through a third party, you must go back to that retailer or dealer and follow their return or exchange process.
In order to process a return, contact our contact our customer service department between 8am-5pm CST at 847-551-9900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When sending returns back, they must be in the originally packaging with all filters, manuals, and parts (Shipping costs for sending product back to Winix will be the owner’s responsibility).
If and when provided a RA (Return Authorization) number, please place the number in big bold letters on the box.
We encourage returns to be sent via USPS in order to process them through our receiving department quickly.
For any exchanges needed, we will need to receive the returned product first. Please follow the return process and once your reimbursement is paid back, you can order your new desired product.
For any questions, please contact our contact our customer service department between 8am-5pm CST at 847-551-9900 or email us at email@example.com.
Download a copy of our Terms and Conditions here.