No products in the cart.
Winix Inc. is a premiere manufacturer of air quality products and has the strong belief that our employees are our most important resource. They play a significant role in the growth and success of our business. If you have a desire to work for a business that is known for outstanding quality products and strong customer satisfaction, then employment with Winix America Inc. may be right for you. We provide a comfortable working atmosphere with a culture of development and opportunities through creativity, pride and teamwork.
The Account Representative will primarily focus on supporting the Sales team and report directly to the Head of Sales. We are seeking a hard-working and self-motivated professional with a desire to work in a fast-paced organization.
- Provide regular product support and follow up to authorized resellers
- Maintain online product content on authorized reseller web sites.
- Assist in developing new authorized resellers
- Coordinate new business opportunities with Sales, marketing and product management
- Provide product training and marketing materials for new product releases to distributors.
- Create monthly market and forecast reports on account sales and new product activity.
- Assist with managing distribution stock levels, stock rotations, etc.
- Maintain distribution registrations and create monthly reports.
- Assist with overflow of incoming sales calls, confirm and coordinate shipping instructions.
- Assist with pricing for internal ERP system and for authorized resellers.
- Research specific product market trends within assigned authorized resellers and competitors.
- Provide input and support data on new product offerings and coordinate with Sales, Marketing & Product Management Departments.
- Plan for light domestic travel to assigned Distributors to improve relations, sales and support activity.
- Assist with annual booth and trade show events.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in sales, customer service and marketing preferred but not required
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Experience in providing customer service to companies of all sizes
- Experience in processing all relevant details, understanding and prioritizing their importance and drawing clear conclusion
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change with attention to detail
- Great organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction from multiple people
HR DEPT. Nicole Piatek, 220 N FAIRWAY DRIVE, VERNON HILLS, IL 60061, E-mail: email@example.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT
Winix America Inc is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. The Illinois Human Rights Act states that employees have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination and sexual harassment. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age (40 and older), race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, employment status, arrest and conviction information, credit history, crime victim status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), sexual orientation, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.